If Big Budda Boom are developing a Facebook Ad Campaign for you, here are the steps to follow to create a business profile and account that we will be able to manage on your behalf to create, run & manage your social media advertising.
Steps to setup
- Visit the Facebook Business Portal.
- Click the blue Create Business button.
- Fill in the steps provided on screen, entering the details for your business. When prompted on one of these steps, select the option to say that: “This account primarily uses Facebook tools or data to promote its own goods and services“. Once this process finished, the business account will be created.
- Next, select the menu icon (3 lines at the top-left of the page); a large menu will appear.
- From this menu, select Business Settings (it may be located on the far side of the menu).
- From the options that appear, select Payments from the lower part of the sidebar on the left.
- Add your payment details here (note that only you will be able to view or edit these).
- Click Add to finalise the payment method for your Facebook ad spend.
- Next up, click Request Access to a Page.
- When prompted, enter the link we have given you – it will usually be something like facebook.com/your-business-page-goes-here/
- Click the Add button to continue.
- At the top of the window (in the address bar), should be something like https://business.facebook.com/settings/?business_id=XXXXXXX …please copy & paste this link & send it to us (including the numbers at the end).
- Next up, go to https://business.facebook.com and select your business.
- From the middle of the screen, click Add Ad Account.
- Click the grey Create ad account button or option (if you see a dialog with 3 options, it’ll be the last option).
- Give it a name, set the timezone & payment info, etc.
- When prompted, select the option for This ad account is for my business.
- Click Create.
- Then if prompted, enable Admin Access – Manage Ad Account and click Assign. A series of letters and/or numbers will be provided to you – please email these to us as well.
Once we receive these, we will enter them into our end and request access to the account…
- You will need to check Facebook periodically through the notifications icon, to approve our request
- If nothing appears there, try visiting https://business.facebook.com/settings/requests
- Or, if you’re still having issues finding our request to approve it, try going to https://business.facebook.com/settings/ad-accounts/
Thank you – we can now create ads for you!